Vandaag heeft het bestuur een aanvraag voor de huur van de Sporthal de Heeg ingediend bij de gemeente Maastricht.
On Monday 21 April (Easter Monday), the board wants to account for the policy pursued since 1-4-2019 during the ALV 2022.
- walk in starting 19:00h
- Start 19:00h
- Closing (at the latest) 22:00
The agenda for this meeting is provisionally set as follows:
- Quorum determination
- Opening meeting
- Minutes GMM 2020
- Minutes GMM 2021
- Accountability of the chairman's policy
- Report Secretary
- Repot Treasurer
- Report Cash Control Committee
- Contribution increase proposal
- Retirement schedule
- Election of new board member
- Any other business / Wttk
The competition of the Limburg (BE/NL) Fencing Competition in season 21-22 will be pland as follows.
FC La Rapière
Register via the site van LSB
Specify participation via the maître.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the start of the introduction course has been postponed to September 2021.
The dates for the new course are: 20-09; 27-09; 04-10 & 11-10.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions the board decided to postpone the start of the introduction course.
The next course will be held on Sep 20; Sep 27, Oct 4 & Oct 11.
The careful commence proved to be a false start. Recommencing December 7, 2020 was the last time we were to fence in 2020.
In January 2021 we hope to make a proper restart to leave the COVID-19 restrictions behind us.
Until then: Hold on/"Haw pin" a have a nice Holiday season.
Commencing on Monday December 6 we can start to fence again with the Youth.
Based on recommendations/demands by Government, KNAS & local government the youth (Under 18) can start fencing again in consideration of the following:
- Stay home with fever and other mild complaints that make you think of COVID-19
- Wash hands frequently and disinfect your gear.
- Keep distance if you're not fencing (and even more if you do!)
- Ware a mask while entering the venue. You may take off your face mask while sporting.
- Parents/coaches may not sit on the tribune.
- Leaving the venue you ware your until you left the building.
- Giel Hamelers will be the prevalent instructor. Frans will be keeping overview.
As long as it goes, we can start fencing again. The competition group can stay until 20:30h.
During the General Member Gathering of the Dutch Fencing Association (KNAS) the members agreed upon the membership fees per Jan 1, 2021 as follows:
€ 60,75 Youth (U21): € 39,50 Temporal: € 5,00
Temporal membership Federation:
These membership fees will be collected via our Treasurer.
On October 13, the cabinet decided to announce stricter measures to 'store' coronavirus. Both NOC * NSF, Knas, MaastrichtSportief have given advice to perform the measures within exercise.
Because it is very difficult or impossible to teach children in screens and to take account of the advice, the board has decided all screen activities for adults and youth until December 1, 2020 to stop.
The board hopes that the national measures are relieved again around that time and that it will be safe to meet in the sports hall again.
Stay healthy!haw pin‘!
At the municipality's request, we draw your attention that the municipality gives urgent advice to parents / visitors to sports hall De Heeg use mouth masks to prevent COVID-19 infections.