Commencing on Monday December 6 we can start to fence again with the Youth.
Based on recommendations/demands by Government, KNAS & local government the youth (Under 18) can start fencing again in consideration of the following:
- Stay home with fever and other mild complaints that make you think of COVID-19
- Wash hands frequently and disinfect your gear.
- Keep distance if you're not fencing (and even more if you do!)
- Ware a mask while entering the venue. You may take off your face mask while sporting.
- Parents/coaches may not sit on the tribune.
- Leaving the venue you ware your until you left the building.
- Giel Hamelers will be the prevalent instructor. Frans will be keeping overview.
As long as it goes, we can start fencing again. The competition group can stay until 20:30h.